Professional translation services are offered by very few translation agencies these days. A professional translation company is one that that will project manage all of your translations and provide human-performed translations by industry experts that are fully qualified in the specific language pair that the client needs. Edinburgh Translation as part of the AOD group is one such company.
Were you to ask a friend, or someone that you know to be bilingual to perform translations for your company can cost a lot more than the price of professional translation in errors, proof-reading and more.
The amount of money you will save by the use of non-professional translation is never worth the potential loss of revenue from your corporate image being devalued due to errors in your corporate message.
Core Translation Services
- Standard Translation
- Rush Translation
- Specialised Translation
- Technical Translation
- Website Translation
- Certified Translation
- Legal Translation
Common Translation Myths
- One translation company cannot do multiple-language translations
- Online translation websites are good quality translation
- Translation can be done by anyone that speaks both languages
- Professional translation is very expensive
What you need to know?
- Edinburgh Translation is part of the AOD translation group, which is in fact a European company, therefore you pay less as all prices are in Euro rather than in Sterling.
- All translations are performed by vetted translators whose native tongue is always that of the target language, so you will be assured that the resultant text is written in the exact same tone and manner as the original.
- To ensure the highest quality, all translations are perfomed by humans, not by any type of automated software.